Monday, January 31, 2022

The World is Upside Down (and in B&W)

52Frames2022 Week 01 "Self-Portrait" 

In a world that has turned upside down, there are two things you can bet on. One, I will never quit talking to almost everyone I see. (The curse of a former radio personality.) And two, my better half Janet will never be far away from me. For that, I am very blessed. For this week's photo I used Janet's magnifying makeup mirror and quickly discovered that I had more hair in my nose than on my head. After getting over that shock, I placed the mirror in front of my computer monitor with a screensaver photo of Janet and me. I kept the self portrait and mirror in color and converted the remainder of the photo into B&W. Then I ... hang on a sec. Okay, Janet just told me to take a breath and quit talking to the computer monitor. Gotta go. Thanks for listening.

No comments: