“In a ruling that could revolutionize college athletics, a federal agency ruled Wednesday that college football players at Northwestern University can unionize.” Which brings us to:
The TOP FIVE demands by a unionized college football team:
5) More time spent in huddle, less actual playing time.
4) Every other Saturday off.
3) All penalties are subject to a collective bargaining grievance procedure.
2) Three minute quarters, 60 minute half-time.
1) Every team will play in a bowl game. (Oh, wait … that appears to be happening already.)