Monday, January 31, 2022

Going Up?

52Frames2022 Week 03 "Complementary Colors"

When stairs were first invented, how did people know how to use them? I wonder if there was imaging such as this to help instruct first time stair climbers? And, if only they had added drawings showing people how to go back down the stairs … that would have certainly helped with the overcrowding of the upper floors. NOTE: The original walls in this staircase were yellow. But, since I liked the blue “stair-climbing figure,” I convinced the owner of the building to repaint the walls orange so that I could complete this week’s challenge of Complementary Colors. Had I really thought about it, I would have just done it myself in Photoshop. Later, I did apologize to the owner, but she was none too happy about my idea for next week’s Extra Challenge theme of “Nude.”



No comments: