Monday, January 31, 2022

Hello from ... the Twilight Zone

52Frames2022 Week 02 "Hello From ..."

You are traveling through another dimension. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination …

To tell the truth, I’m in the here and now. But, on occasion, I will mentally time travel back to my childhood where the only time I wore a mask was when I went Trick-or-Treating. That’s where I went this week after I spotted a sweet 1957 Mercury in the parking lot at Kennesaw Mountain Park. I took this photo and was shocked to see that it looked like I had used a vintage Kodak Instamatic for the snapshot. (Insert “Twilight Zone” music.)

Witness Mr. Spiff Carner, amateur photographer. A fanciful little man with a Nikon camera and a Walter Mitty imagination. An accidental siting of a classic automobile will lead him on a short trip ... through the Twilight Zone.



No comments: