Thursday, February 17, 2022

How we view the world today

52Frames2022 Week 06 "Depth of Field" 

Step one: Take a photo of one of my Corgis. Display the photo on my phone. This is Jenny (sister to Forrest.) I took her photo this week (200mm – f2.8 – 1/200.) Hey, that would qualify as a nice DOF photo itself. But wait, there’s more! 

Step two: Hold my phone with Jenny’s photo in front of my Nikon Z6II camera and take an even narrower DOF photo (40mm-f2.2-1/50.) Apparently, this is how we view our world today, on tiny screens that we hold out in front of our eyes. Amazing! 

Step three: Post the photo on 52Frames minutes before the deadline. Apparently, that is what I do each week. 

Step four: Tuesday or Wednesday go to 52Frames and view my submission on my phone screen. What a wonderful and tiny world we live in.




No comments: