Saturday, March 18, 2017

RIP Chuck Berry

RIP Chuck Berry. I will always remember that night in the Georgia Dome (Fox 97 Ultimate Oldies Concert) when you handed me your Guitar cable, looked at me, smiled and said ... "Plug it in!" I popped it into the amp, and then Randy and I introduced you to the crowd and you "duck walked" across the stage like a twenty year old kid! Great music ... great memories. Thanks.

Just let me hear some of that Rock And Roll Music,
Any old way you choose it;
It's got a back beat, you can't lose it,
Any old time you use it.
It's gotta be Rock And Roll Music,
If you want to dance with me,
If you want to dance with me.

If you closely at tonight's sunset ... you may be able to see Chuck streaking towards Heaven in the lower portion of the photo. (Or ... it's a plane.)


No comments: