Thursday, February 2, 2023

Hungry Eyes

I had a ton of B&W shots to choose from this week, so I went with one that I just quickly snapped. This is Jenny (sister to Forrest.) Jenny is a fluffy Pembroke Welsh Corgi who uses her eyes to hypnotize me into giving her extra treats. I was on my way out the door in search of a B&W photo for this week when Jenny planted herself in front of me and ...

"you're getting sleepy, sleeeeeeeeepy. You will go to the treat jar and get me TWO treats (and that doesn't mean breaking one in half) ... and then you will take my picture and use it in your photo challenge this week. When I bark, you will snap out of it and remember nothing." ... 

and as I was saying ... wait. What was I saying? Wow, I feel a bit dizzy. Why are you barking, Jenny?




No comments: