Monday, July 14, 2008

Story Time: "The Beauty Treatment"

Once upon a time, a husband and wife are grocery shopping when the man picks up a case of Budweiser and sticks it into the shopping cart.
"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.
"It's on sale today, only $10," he says.
"Put them back. We can't afford it," says the wife, and they continue on shopping.
A few aisles later the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and sticks it into the shopping cart.
"What do you think you're doing?" asks the man.
"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," she says.
The man replies, "SO DOES A CASE OF BUDWEISER AND IT'S HALF THE PRICE!!!'
The man will be receiving visitors at Piedmont Hospital for the remainder of the week.

(Thanks to Bill Naivar)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill;
Thanks for my story, I'm in room 333, please visit before my wife does again..

Beerman

Spiff said...

Lanny ... I decided against sending you flowers but I did send you a "Bud" vase.

Anonymous said...

As long as it's chilled.... But will it come with Belgen waffles?

Anonymous said...

Spiff,

There are rumors on a well known message board that CC has regretted turning the 94.9 signal to country. You got any insight into that?

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how much I dislike the radio in the morning now. You and Randy were a part of B12 boost every day on the way to work. I tried listening to Randy, but it just doesn't have the right flavor without you, Spiff! I have been forced to pull out my old CD's----no fun without you. Now I go down the road just talking to myself. Wishing you back on the radio morning!