Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What Happened to Jessica?


How many emails have I received asking me ... "Where's Jessica?" Jess, as you all remember, was the Randy & Spiff morning show producer at Cool 105.7 and 94.9 Lite FM. She was actually the main cog to the show but we never told her that in fear she might start making demands of us. Well ... I am thrilled to report that effective today Jessica is the new morning show producer for "The Kevin & Taylor Show" on 104.7 The Fish. Congrats Jessica!!! Now, if only I could find a job. Gotta go ... I don't want to miss "Regis and Kelly".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see she got hooked but with a great crew. We listen to them often. Watch that backswing...I see a slice comming.

Spiff said...

Slice??? Slice!!! I have you know it was right down the middle ... about 50 yards. Good roll. I am soooooo happy for Jess. She is a great talent and super friend.

TrishB said...

I'm checking up on you again. Miss you and the rest of the family. That's how you all made us feel. We were in the room right there with you. I know how hard it is to be without a job. I truly hope we hear you on the airwaves in Atlanta again soon. I just don't understand why the best act in town isn't on the air. From my mouth to God's ear, huh...
I am glad Jessica is back to work. What a dear sweet young lady; and that cutie husband of hers. I miss you and wish you well my friend.