Sunday, May 16, 2021

135/365

5.15.2021: Although our Wedding Anniversary date is May 18th, Janet & I renewed our vows Saturday in front of a very small gathering of family. (Unlike the 40,000 or so of those who attended our Wedding Reception/Fox 97 Ultimate Oldies Concert at the Georgia Dome in 1996.) These past 25 years have flown by! I snapped this photo of my fun-loving and beautiful wife before she slipped into her wedding dress for our very casual and adlibbed ceremony. Is it any wonder why I was in such a hurry to renew our vows! (More photos coming from the renewal plus plenty of 1996 TBT pictures from that special day/concert so long ago.) I should also mention, just like back in 96, Janet sang to me during our vows. This time she sang, “Till There Was You” by the Beatles. I love you Janet Carner! 

135/365

No comments: