Saturday, February 13, 2016

The following message has not been approved by anyone.

I recorded the Democratic debate a couple of nights ago. I plan to watch the GOP debate live tonight while simultaneously replaying the Democrats contest screen in screen. I will mute the TV volume while blasting Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” during the debates. I have also relocated to Colorado for the night so that I will not be arrested for doing anything illegal while viewing the debates. By tomorrow morning I should know beyond the shadow of a doubt who I will vote for in the election. Or, I’ll be at Taco Bell eating several Breakfast Crunchwraps.

Disclaimer: Reference to any specific political party does not constitute my endorsement or disapproval of said group. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and a feeble attempt at making at least one person laugh. The author will not accept any personal attacks, name-calling, or such in the comments section of this post. Such comments will be deleted. If you are offended by this post, please get a life. Do not read while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. This post is meant for humorous purposes only. This information is subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.

No comments: