Saturday, April 19, 2008

Story Time: "Married Life"


Once upon a time three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, chatted about their relationships, and decided that they wanted to amaze their men. So that night all three would wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and a mask over their eyes. After a few days the women met again. The engaged girlfriend said: 'The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4'' stilettos and mask. He said, 'You are the woman of my life, I love you, then we made love all night long.' The mistress stated: 'Oh Yes! The other night we met in the office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word. We were all over each other all night.' The married one then said: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV remote and a beer, and said, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner ?'


(Thanks to Judy Cullen)

2 comments:

Bill Naivar said...

My wife would have reported that I jumped up and ran because I was sure I was in the wrong house.

Spiff said...

If your wife reads this Bill ... keep on running.