Sunday, April 6, 2008

Poll Results: "How Will The Braves Do This Year?"


The results are in and almost half of you (49%) think that the Braves will be at home watching the playoffs on TV this fall. 19% think we'll be the Wild Card team ... 11% believe we will win the NL East ... 13% see the Braves in the World Series ... and 8% have us as the World Champs! (Thanks for voting Skip and Chip.) At this moment we are tied for first in the East with Florida. Just swept the scum-sucking Mets in a rain-shortened two game series. All we have to do now is hang on for a mere 156 more games. Don't know about you, but I'm making my playoff plans now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spiff, don't forget your die hard fans when you get the tickets. I'll bring the beer and popcorn.

Spiff said...

Once again, another comment from Lanny ... another mention of beer. You are my kind of people!

Bill Naivar said...

What I want to know is if the television networks can mask out the advertising behind home plate, why can't they mask out the drunks with the cell phones that wave at the camera?

Spiff said...

So Bill ... I guess your wife DID see you at the Mets game.

Bill Naivar said...

I was TALKING about my wife, thank you very much.

*update* OW!, OW!

Anonymous said...

Spiff, I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime you want to. Remember if you wake up on the floor you can't hang with the pros..

Spiff said...

I just woke up and read your comment. What did I miss?