Monday, April 21, 2008

Heads I win, Tails you lose ...


Janet got this quarter as change last week. She says that it is hard to find things older than me. I laughed til I needed my oxygen tank replenished. Anyway ... I would love to know where this quarter has been and what it has seen. I've been informed (by a friend of mine known as "Pops") that coins last about 30 years in circulation. And all the silver coins quickly started disappearing shortly after they were replaced with the Johnson funny money in 1964. That makes this find very unusual. I hope it brings me good luck.

6 comments:

Bill Naivar said...

No, it's just hard to find things older than you that still have some kind of circulation.


Gotta go. It's puddin' day here at the home.

Anonymous said...

Some poor adult who has been saving that quarter has had their child steal it to buy something out of a vending machine. 1944 is not old feels like just last week.

Anonymous said...

How can a woman find tahat in her change when all they do is give exact change to begin with. I mean where do they get exact change to pay for things if all they do is pay exchange change?

Anonymous said...

Palm Springs, was that an aflac commercial??? Sure sounds one. Cue the duck.

Spiff said...

It IS weird that women always seem to have the exact change. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

No pockets! ! ! ! !